Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Untitled

“i felt her absence. it was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. you wouldn't need to run to the mirror to know they were gone” 
― James Dashner, The Scorch Trials


sebenernya mau minta maaf langsung, tapi ya gitu kamu nya ngehindar. ya apadaya, klo ngejer juga gatau bakal dengerin atau enggak. mau nunggu ketemuan juga gamungkin gitu ya. yaudah, mending nulis aja. moga dibaca.

Well, it's not a  really big deal. it's just misunderstanding between us. I understand why you're so upset. And you should understand my condition. I already explained to you about the incident yesterday. but I doubt you really understand or just simply typed "i understand" to bring it an end. you know, I got too many problems these days, that coming over and over. And when this problem came, it just make me down, damn god why?! I was really in bad mood when I explained to you about the matters, so that's why you think i'm angry to you. actually, no. i wasn't angry to you at that time. i was just in bad mood at that time because i'm tired. well actually, i was nearly give up to our relationship, but my friends told me not to give up just because a problem. well, the points are we should trust and understand each other

So..which is why... I'm begging you for an apology. I am truly sorry about this. I know, you probably disappointed because of this but please forgive me .I believe we can fix this problem...together. Because being in a relationship, we need to respect and understand each other so that we can grow up together as a better person.

If you already read this please contact me immediately and lets figure it out what should we do next


P.S
i love you

Fauzi Rulandi

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

1 caci-maki:

 
biz.